Brand Ambassador Program: Schoola INC

Schoola INC is the best job I have ever had. I get $5 per every referral and bonuses if i meant certain criteria. When I first started with Schoola they provided me with an employee shirt, stickers, and business cards. This really helped me to person to person marketing. I got a few people to join that way. Schoola then began to send out weekly work assignments. This was the most professional contracting job I have ever had. Schoola was already a site I loved because 40% went back to schools and now I could give my friends free money when they joined! Now my work with schoola has blossomed into something that takes up a lot of my time and energy but I love doing it. I even got invited to be on two different panels. Currently my work with schoola has me taking pictures of their clothes, marketing, and interacting with schools to get the schools to start earning money. If anyone is interested in joining schoola click here and use the code NICOLE15 for $15 off at checkout. For anyone curious about joing the brand ambassador program, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE