FASHION TATS

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS FOR FREE. MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT REPRESENT ANY COMPANY, BRAND, OR PERSON. MY VIEWS MAY DIFFER FROM YOURS.

This is the "Mariah Collection" From FashionTATS. I received this yesterday but needed to put one on before I wrote up a review. 

INFO: We are a West Coast, California based company that has been in the temporary tattoo business for over 16 years! We supply jewelry-inspired, fashionable flash tattoos for those who want to change their skin art as often as their clothes! FashionTats flash tattoos are perfect for a day at the beach or an evening under the stars.

Shop our styles. Create your own. Wholesale.

Shine on!

Go straight to the source! We are the largest supplier of metallic jewelry flash tattoos in the U.S. Metallic temporary tattoos are making big waves in today’s pop culture so get yours at FashionTats! We offer excellent customer service as well as quality products that our customers can fall in love with.

Our metallic flash tattoo art is made with the highest quality inks not to be found on many of our competitors products. We also have the largest selection of retail packs and individual unique gold, silver, and color metallic jewelry flash tattoos.

Not finding what you’re looking for in our styles? Not to worry, create your own metallic flash tattoo! Submit your custom flash tattoo design and we will create it. FashionTats is here to serve your temporary tattoo needs!

What makes us different? Quality, efficiency, and selection! Not only do we use the highest quality inks on the market today but we create, order, and ship faster than any of our competitors. If you’re not finding what you’re looking for in our flash tattoo styles, create your own tattoo art! With our user-friendly system and helpful customer service, the possibilities are endless. You name it, we make it! Never settle for less.

Kiss your clunky jewelry goodbye! Change up your accessory game with FashionTats Flash tattoos. Whether it’s gold or silver, flash tattoos are trending around the world because of their unique look. Trends come and go throughout the ages. Temporary tattoos were popular in the 90s but they’ve come back in style with an added kick: metallics! We’re now able to create looks in gold and silver which bring just a bit more shine and a bit more fun to your look. Add sparkle all year around with our beautiful FashionTats Flash tattoos. -FASHIONTATS.COM


LOOKS: I love how these tattoos look. The metallic look is definitely in. I got tons of compliments and a few people thought it was a real tattoo. I personally thought this was just my style.

APPLICATION: Applying it is actually super easy. And I did it with my non dominant hand too. All it takes is water and 30 seconds of your time! And is comes off really easily with a little rubbing alcohol.

Are they toxic: Not on your skin! They caused no skin reactions with me and I usually have sensitive skin. Perfectly safe, although I would not recommend eating them.

Where can I put them: Almost anywhere. As long as you dont have a rash or blemish there its safe. I placed mine on my arm and then another on my thigh. The site even pictures girls wearing them on their faces!

Are there other tattoo choices: YES! There are so many cute options on the site. Its so hard to pick a favorite.

Real talk: This product works. It looks amazing and last through showers and swimming. I not only recommend this product, but I plan on buying myself some in the future. This product is most definitely a 5/5. This is the first product that has actually made me want to buy it for myself. 

Did you buy this product after reading my review? Post a pic of you with it in the comments to have them posted at the end of the month?

Are you a business interested in having me review your product? Email me at nscottcontracting@outlook.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!