Poem

I recently saw a post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with all of you. Here it is
(This was posted on The Writer's Circle)




I honestly really love this. I think it is absolutely beautiful. This is exactly what we need on this Monday. Mondays can be especially tough. I hope this is the pick-me-up that you all needed today.


Random side note: I want to welcome my new followers from Australia, The Philippines, and Canada. You guys just made my follower count 200. Contractor Critiques is officially global.

Want to talk to me about working with me and my blog or just wanna send some fan mail? Leave a comment or:

Business: nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Fans: nicolescottcontracting@gmail.com

Facebook: facebook.com/NNnews13

Instagram: @nicoleolivia16

Im backed by these amazing companies and officially blog with them:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY