Product Reviews: Inkhead Products

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS FOR FREE. MY VIEWS MAY DIFFER THAN YOUR OWN. I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS I TRULY BELIEVE IN.


Lets talk business. Or well let's pretend to. Last week I received a product from Inkhead Promotional Products and I just wanted to leave a quick little review.  The first product in the tool kit is a quirky little screwdriver. This screwdriver comes with heads that you can attach. These heads are specialized meaning they are good for fixing eyeglasses for example. I really do like this product because it offers a great grip. 

The next product comes in a grey plastic case. At first I had trouble with the tab on the case. It takes a bit of force to close it, but other than that it is good. 




Generally I loved all the products in the case. The only ones I had an issue with were the ones on the far right. Some of them seemed like they werent put together properly. But overall I loved everything-especially the wire cutters. All of the other tools work wonderfully. I keep this case in my car because it comes with a wrench and these days, you never know what could happen. 

Overall I would say that this product makes a wonderful gift for family members. I would rate it a 4/5. 

Get in touch with me:
Leave a comment in my blog or:
Check me out on Facebook



For businesses-Please visit my website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!