Review: Arizona Tea

This is now my all time favorite iced tea brand! It tastes amazing and you definitely get your bang for your buck. Here is why I like it and why you should go try it out.

Disclaimer: I would never recommend something that I truly did not enjoy. My opinions may differ from yours. 

Price: At only .99 per can and each can containing 3 servings its amazing that this deal is even real. You definitely get your money's worth.

Looks: I totally love the cute vintagey look all of their cans have. Their logo is definitely not like the other logos that you would see in a store. 

Ingredients: I am loving the fact that there are less than 5 ingredients in each can. It means it is as natural as the company claims to be.

Taste:I tried Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor. I also decided to pick up a few other flavors on my own to compare it to. I gotta say all of their flavors are very tasty but iced tea with lemon is by far the best and most classic flavor. 

Summary: All in All this is a product I highly recommend. It tastes good and is healthier than many of the products you see in the store. Based on my rating scale this is the only product (so far) that Im giving a 5/5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE