REVIEW: BOOGINGHEAD LUNCH PACKS

This packs are called Pack'ems. I think this is a super unique idea, but lets get down to the review. Disclaimer: I received these products for free and my views may differ from yours. My opinions are my own and do not represent any brand, company, or person. My opinions may differ from yours.


Look: I love the look of these bags for many reasons. First off, they are adorable! I love the zig-zag stripes on them. I also love the fact that they are gender neutral. My son felt like the were "boyish" enough for him to use and I also felt like my daughters could use them. 

Are they safe: Absolutely. No need to worry about plastics coming into your food or anything of that sort. These bags are completely safe for you and your children. 

Does it make the food taste odd: Nope. The food tastes just the same. 


What other products does the company sell: The company offers several different products geared towards babies and toddlers. If you have younger children, I would definitely take a look at the site.

Use: Washing was a bit tricky; I figured these products could not go in the dishwasher. It was difficult getting out all the crumbs and cleaning it. Cleaning it is probably one of the worst aspects of this product.

Overall Rating: 4/5. I gave it this rating because it is a good and safe product to use for children, and it has an absolutely beautiful design. The only downside is the work that goes into cleaning it. 

Are you a company that wants to talk review? Then email me at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Supported by these fabulous people:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE