REVIEW: POMCHIES

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. MY VIEWS DO NOT REPRESENT ANY OTHER BRAND, COMPANY, OR PERSON. MY OPINIONS MAY DIFFER FROM YOURS. The style ideas were taken from the Pomchies booklet I received from  pomchies. 


Hold on tight folks-this is gonna be one long post. Pomchies was kind enough as to send me almost all of their products! So I felt like I should discuss each product individually and then sum it all up at the end for you guys. The fact that they are all hand made just makes this so much better. I love original, hand made things. 

ORIGINAL POMCHIES
I actually really enjoyed how this product looks. I received the Party Girl colored one. I received several compliments on it when I wore it this past Saturday. I love the fabric they are made out of. My only complaint is I had trouble keeping them in my hair due to the fact that my hair is very thick. But other than that, I loved them. Style Idea: Wear it at the end of your braid!

 WIDE POM-BRAID
I could not find the title of the Braid I received but it was pink and green. I did not like this color combination very much but still these braids look super cute. They worked very well in my hair. Style Idea: Wear it behind your bangs for a super cute look! 

DOUBLE POM-BRAID
I loved the colors! I got the In The Pink style and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, this style did not hold well in thick hair. But the concept is amazing and for that I give it a lot of credit. Style Idea: Wear it with your hair down for a chic yet professional look.

POM-BRAID 3-PACK
Again, I love the colors! I received Lavender Fields. Now I tried these in my hair and had some difficulty, so I gave these to my mom (who does not have thick hair and this is her review). "I love how these look. These are so perfect to wear to the gym or out on a jog. I wore them to a fitness class today and got tons of compliments". So if you have fine hair, this is definitely the product for you!

POM KEY-KEEPER
 Again I got some great colors!! I received the Camo colored one and I love it. As soon as I got this, I instantly put it on my key chain. It makes finding my keys easier and looks sooo cute. For everyone interested in this, the best one to get to match your fall wardrobe would have to be either Fancy Pink or Fiesta. 

TEAM TWIST
Could these colors get any cuter? Probably not! I received the Rainbow one and I adore it. I wore it everyday since receiving my package until yesterday when I noticed it was missing. I found my husband wearing it! He loved wearing it too! This just goes to show you that the Team Twist is not just for girls-guys love them too! My recommended color would have to be the rainbow one. It is adorable and goes with anything. 

POM-I.D.
 Durable, yet cute, the Pom-I.D. is amazing. the Pom-I.D. is designed to help locate suit cases but since I will not be traveling any time soon, I put these on my gym bag (a small backpack). It really helped located my bag at the end of fitness classes and looked super cute. I got the Glory Days color and it is awesome!! My two recommended colors for this fashion season would be the Shiny Purple ad the Crazy Bright. 

POM-CHARMS
Pom-Charms are designed to help distinguish your wine glass from others, and the hostess gets one with "bling" on it. I received the Sea Blue and loved the colors. There are tons of different colors and themes you can choose from. Since Halloween is coming up, I recommend the Purple/White. 

FINAL THOUGHTS
This company also has a ton of other products for you to try out for yourself. A few examples of the products I did not get to try are the Spirit Band-it, the Pom-Lanyard, and the Single Pom Braid. I give this product a 4.5/5 only because I did not care for some of the colors I received.  Other than that, I love everything about this brand from how the products are made to the speedy delivery. Pomchies is definitely a brand worth checking out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY