REVIEW: RTGS PRODUCTS

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS FOR FREE AND MY OPINOINS ARE MY OWN AND MAY DIFFER FROM YOURS

PICTURES:


Why should I care: Well my dearest readers. I know that most of you are ages 18-24 and then the next closest age group is 25-30. So close that some days one group has more viewers and then the next day is the opposite. Many of you are going for a "tumblr" room or you are still in college and live in a dorm. Many people on tumblr have lights in their room. Well RTGS Products lights are, in my opinion, awesome for those going for the tumblr theme. Which is what I am going for. Despite the mildy unkept bed, I really enjoy the tumblr aesthetic and these lights do not just come in variations of white, they come in all sorts of colors. So you can theme your room or dorm for the holidays or deck it out in your favorite color.


Is it worth the price: YES! This is one of the very first products that I have actually fallen in love with. On my canopy, I have the 60LED and those are about 11 USD but you can purchase other lights for about 8 USD. Not too bad. Its actually a really good price, especially for those in college. 

Pros/Cons: No product is perfect so lets talk. I do not like the fact that I had to unscrew the case to put in the batteries. It also took a bit of work to get all the kinks out of the wire. It was insanely wavy when I unraveled it. They also get into knots really easily. But I feel as thought the pros weigh out the cons. The lights are amazingly bright, which I love. I do love the fact that it is difficult to tell where the lights are. It just looks as if your room glows. I also love the fact that they are battery operated. I do not like using electricity all the time.

Does it achieve its purpose: Yes it does. The indoor lights totally give my room that perfect look. Usually I do not really love products that I get to review, but I really love these. However, these lights may not be appropriate for everyone, but still amazing,

What would make it better: A multi-colored strand! I love multi-colored lights and would love to see this company develop one. I hope to see it in the near future 

Summary: This product is great for a number of reasons. I love that it works. It is bright and really lights up my room. I love the fact that it gives my room the intended looks while not looking childish or looking like it belongs in a Christmas movie. I would rate this product 5/5


Want me to review your product?
email me at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY