REVIEW:BOMBAS



DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THE ABOVE PRODUCT(S) FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. MY OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF ANY BRAND, COMPANY, OR PERSON. MY VIEWS MAY DIFFER FROM YOURS. 



These socks have a lot going for them. The company is great based on the fact that for every sock purchased, they donate a sock to a needy person. Such a great cause! Keep this in mind as you read the review, and next time you are in need of some socks. 

Looks: I love the colors of the socks I received. The pink and black are cute, but the grey is by far the cutest. Each of the socks have super cute designs on them. Every sock says 'Bombas" on it. They also have, what appears to be, cute honeycomb designs as well as a bee with a crown. All in all, very creative and very cute.

Are they itchy/do they bother sensitive skin: I know the annoyance of socks that are itchy and bother your skin, but luckily these socks are made of high quality material that does not bother your skin. 

Can they go through the washing machine: You bet they can!

What sizes do they come in: They have all of your average sizes. If you dont have to special order your shoes, they have your size.

Comfort: These socks are comfortable. I should know, Im wearing some right now. They are made of a nice soft fabric that feels great on your feet. As someone who is prone to foot blisters, I am very picky about my socks. All of their low-cut socks have a special piece of fabric to help prevent blisters. I absolutely needed this! I am sure some of you can relate.

Summary: I give these socks a 5/5 based on the above criteria. Compared to other brands of socks, I like these socks a whole lot more than others. Not only are the socks great, but the company donates to a very worthy cause. I recommend these socks to all of my viewers, especially those who struggle with blisters!

Are you a brand with a product? Id love to review it. Shoot me an email at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Why should you believe in me? Cause these fabulous people do:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY