DISNEY THEMED OUTFITS

Disclaimer: I am not endorsed by Disney


Hey everyone! I am so sorry about not getting anything posted yesterday. Had some family things going on. So expect double posts today to make up for it. Today I was feeling especially Disney, so I wanted to create some fun Disney themed outfits. It is almost Halloween. I put together some themed outfits for you all.

#1-Snow White
My little sister makes awesome modern day outfits inspired by Disney characters on Polyvore. Check em out! katie-rinker.polyvore.com:
Snow White is a timeless classic. I remember watching snow white with my mom when I was little. This is an awesome modern day twist. I really like how apples were incorporated into this outfit.


#2-Flynn Rider
Polyvore Disney outfits for almost every character. I adore this creativity!:
I know not all of my fans are girly girls(even tho I am). So I created a more tomboy outfit based off of Flynn Rider. Flynn Rider is one of my favorite Disney Characters. I know I was probably a little too old to go see this movie in theaters but it was so good! Anyways, this outfit has an aura of creativity to it. Perfect to wear to an art class or while writing!

#3-Alice
Alice - Spring - Disney's Alice in Wonderland by rubytyra on Polyvore featuring But Another Innocent Tale, UNIONBAY, Topshop, H&M, Disney, Spring, disney, Alice, aliceinwonderland and disneybound:
I featured a dark Alice in my homemade Halloween costumes, but for everyday, it might be more socially acceptable to dress like regular Alice. I love the blue and white color pallet here. It is just like real Alice! This outfit looks so fun to wear! Perfect for a first date!

#4-Jack Skellington
"Jack Skellington - Disney's Nightmare Before Christmas" by rubytyra on Polyvore:
Okay, so I felt kinda bad. It seems like all of my outfits are girly, and I know a lot of you guys have been asking for some tomboy outfits. So for this post only, I will have 2 tomboy outfits. This one is absolutely perfect for October! I especially love the shoes!

#5-Thumper
"thumper: think pink" by struckbydaydreams on Polyvore:
Last but certainly not least, is Thumper! I loved Bambi when I was a kid. Well maybe the first half because I always would end up falling asleep. I love the pink color pallet!

I hope you all enjoyed! Remember to send any and all fanmail to nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE