FALL CLOTHING FOR TEENS

Hello all! Today I am discussing teen fashion(again I know but I am in love). I hope you enjoy looking at all the cute combos!

#1-Dream Big
Polyvore teen fashion outfit - comfy cardigan, high waisted skinny jeans. great for a casual day, rainy day, or school day.  Follow for related looks!:
The newest trends can be seen by teens. This outfit contains: a comfy cardigan and  high waisted skinny jeans. This type of outfit is perfect for a casual day, a rainy day, or a school day. This outfit is all in all awesome.

#2-Holiday
"Teen Wolf - Stiles Stilinski Inspired Christmas Eve Outfit" by staystronng on Polyvore:
It is almost the beginning of the holiday season! I thought that this outfit would just be so cute to wear to a Thanksgiving party!

#3-Interview
Clothes Casual Outift for • teens • movies • girls • women •. summer • fall • spring • winter • outfit ideas • dates • school • parties Polyvore :) Catalina Christiano - http://AmericasMall.com/:
Even teens have job interviews! This outfit is both cute and affordable. This style of shoe is all the rage this fall. But I feel like the white sweater really brings the outfit together and gives it that fun, teen feel. The scarf is a really nice touch as well. The leggings are beautiful and definitely in style this season. For some people who think the bows make the outfit too"busy", try replacing them with simple pearl earrings. I love this outfit, and it is my favorite one in this post.

#4-Let's Travel
♡ Clothes Casual Outift for • teens • movies • girls • women •. summer • fall • spring • winter • outfit ideas • dates • school • parties Polyvore :) Catalina Christiano:
Tons of teens do traveling in the fall. Whether its for sports or visiting family, its important to look cute. I definitely want this outfit for myself. For some girls who don't like the looks I usually make, try taking out/replacing the scarf for a totally new look. I love bakpack purses. I think they are really cool and just really nice to have. The scarf is super cute. I love it. But I think the jacket really takes the outfit from average to amazing. It is cute and perfect for this fashion seasons. I also think the white shirt really adds a nice casual touch to the outfit and makes it perfect for traveling.

#5-Grey Top
"Grey Top" by busatorac on Polyvore... I want this top and scarf:
I want this top and scarf. The scarf is just a great touch and perfect for this fall season. The shirt is awesome and hopefully dress code for a lot of teens :) The jewelry is a nice touch.


As you can see, fashion is an extremely important part of helping teens discover who they are. I hope this post inspired you all to go shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE