Fall Fashion: Lovely Outfits

Hey everyone! Its almost the weekend! Today, I have compiled some outfits that I love! I hope you all enjoy!

#1-Gypsy
"Gypsy Fashion" by lunagitana on Polyvore  [This is actually very close to what I'm thinking of making for Angela]:
If you are being a gypsy for Halloween this year, you can definitely wear an outfit like this. This is also a super cute outfit if you love gypsy-inspired fashion!

#2-Boho-Chic: Summer Inspired
"Boho Chic: Summer" by crcockrell on Polyvore. Everything but that hat...:
I already miss Summer. For a similar look, you can also take out the hat.

#3-Trying
wear black crochet slip dress underneath tied-up black maxi skirt, with black braided sandals. And a nude bralette maybe? Summertime definite:
If you live in a colder area, definitely wear a slip dress underneath this. I love the tied up maxi skirt! It is so cute! If you live in a warmer area try getting some braided sandals and a bralette. This is a boho fashion must have!

#4-Boho Chic
A fashion look from May 2013 featuring Miss Selfridge tops, MANGO skirts and Miss Selfridge sandals. Browse and shop related looks.:
This is such a nice fashionable outfit. I love boho chic outfits that feature a black color pallet.

#5-Boots
western - especially love the boots, and the necklace is unique.:
This fall outfit has a cute western influence. I love the boots and the unique necklace. I love the whole outfit really. It is so cool, for lack of a better term.

Do you feel the wanderlust?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!