Fall Fashion: Modern Hippy Fashion

Hello Everybody! The week is almost over! I hope you enjoy this hippy themed fashion post!

#1-Cute
"St. Patrick's Day" by sydneyac2017 on Polyvore:
I know the colors in this outfit are a bit spring but I think this outfit would be cute in the fall too! I love the pants and the blouse!

#2-Boho
x must have Beach wear hipster vintage love you me girl couple fashion clothes like kiss hope cute stuff bows nails eyes makeup shoes heels jewerly lips hair blonde color diy lol shirt shorts famous curly winter summer camera dress great justin bieber headband long brown straight boots hippie in special place wonderful pretty pink wow cars skinny health beauty skin face fitness food good:
This is a classic boho look. This is definitely a must have for this fall. Printed pants are in this fall, and I hope they stay in style throughout the winter. I love the plain shirt with the printed pants. It really pulls the focus to the pants.

#3-Smores
"Is It Spring Yet?" by smores1165 on Polyvore:
I love this outfit!

#4-Elephants
Sun hats are a life saver at Bonnaroo, as are light dresses. Some not so fancy sandals or closed toed shoes may be a better option.:
Where I am currently at, Sunhats are a must have as are dresses. It is too hot to be fall! These sandals are a must have(Or replace them with closed toed shoes)

#5-Cute Country
"cute country" by straight-arow on Polyvore - love the flare jean and the shape of the tank!  Try CAbi  Spring 13 Farrahs & Easy Tunic or Sunset Tunic :):
I love the flare jeans and the shape of the tank. This cute tunic is perfect for fall weather.

Do you feel the wanderlust? Let me know at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!