Fall Fashion: My Favorite Outfits

Hello Everyone! Today, I wanted to pick the cutest outfits ever and include them in one blog post! Enjoy!

#1-Cape
Alexander McQueen Cape. by cheerstostyle on Polyvore featuring River Island, Alexander McQueen, sass & bide and Chanel:
I love the sassiness of this outfit.

#2-Stylish Evening
"Untitled #1973" by stylisheve on Polyvore:
I love this cute outfit!

#3-Army Green
"Army green" by hanaglatison ❤ liked on Polyvore:

#4-Little
"Little buddha" by n-eutral:
I love the natural feel of this outfit. The only thing I want to add is a cute, stylish bag.

#5-Boho Goddess
"plus size boho goddess" by kristie-payne on Polyvore:


I know I did not write a whole lot in this post, but I feel like the outfits speak for themselves. Do you feel the wanderlust? Let me know at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!