FALL FASHION

Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope you enjoy some cute fall fashion ideas! Let me know what you think in the comments or by emailing nscottcontracting@outlook.com

#1-Indie
A fashion look from December 2013 featuring T By Alexander Wang tops, Ashley Pittman jackets and MiH Jeans jeans. Browse and shop related looks.:
I love the top! It is so cute and definitely in style. The great thing about the top is that it can go with so many outfits. And for those who still have warm fall weather(aka me), exchange the jeans for similarly  colored shorts!

#2-Charming Fashion
styleselection: “outfit for meeting up with friends by im-emma featuring aviator sunglasses”:
This is the perfect outfit for meeting up with friends!

#3-Always Running
"Always Running" by vv0lf ❤ liked on Polyvore. I actually for reals have a field notebook. I feel so cool right now.:
I actually have a field notebook that I write poetry in. If you do not have a field journal yet, I recommend getting one. They are so handy!This is such a cool outfit!I love this outfit. It is so indie.

#4-Front Pocket Skirt
"Pocket Front Skirt" by cynthia335 on Polyvore:
I love dresses and skirts that have pockets! They are becoming more and more popular in the certain areas of fashion. This outfit is so cute!

#5-Boots
Wish the straps were a wee bit bigger, but still bohoish looking.... Yeah I said bohoish!:
I kind of wish the straps on the tank were a bit bigger. But still, this is a very cute boho outfit. This outfit is perfect for a night out on the town!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY