Fall Fashion:Boho Goddess

Now, many of you know I live the boho style. So today I am featuring some outfits that make me look and feel like a goddess. Heck, I feel like a goddess just imagining myself wearing them. Get ready for v-necks, sandals, and totes! Let me know what you think by emailing nscottcontracting@outlook.com.

#1-Boho
Boho summer. Love this. Wish I could get away with wearing an outfit like this #shortgirlproblems:
Okay, so this does have an element of summer to it, but it is still amazingly flowy and boho-y(is that a word). I wish I could wear an outfit like this everyday. Also, to break a rumor, short girls can enjoy maxi skirts too!

#2-Music Festival
"Music Festival" by prettyorchid22 on Polyvore:
This music inspired outfit just screams fall

#3-Nature
 love the phonecase dress watch  glasses Polyvore gorgeous summer dresses find more women fashion ideas on www.misspool.com:
I love the phonecase, watch, and glasses. This is a gorgeous dress.

#4-Feeling Good
Silk Spagetti straf (myteresa.com) , maxi skirt with side(allyfashion.com), steve madden achilees, and Tan Emily envelope purse:
The only thing that could be changed in this outfit is to change the clutch to a bag.

#5-Love of Mine
love of mine, please don't die:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY