Fall Office Attire

Happy Sunday everyone! Tomorrow, we all go back to work, so why not do it in style? I always love creating cute office outfits. Let me know what you all think down below in the comments or email me at nscottcontracting@outlook.com for fanmail or business inquiries

#1-Fashionista
Nice classy work outfit... taupe or tan shirt with tie around bow... pencil skirt (brown or dark hunter green) pumps gold accessories watch ring and handbag:
The classy jewelry in this outfit is perfect for the office! A lot of times you guys ask me for alternatives to outfits. For instance, some colors just dont look good on me so dont worry. I have lots of alternative ideas for this outfits. I would definitely keep the tan shirt. But the skirt could be a variety of colors. I recommend tan, dark brown, or dark hunter green.

#2-Cardigan, Dress, and Boots
I really love parts of the outfit (for instance, the dress)... "Cardigan, Dress and Boots" by averbeek on Polyvore - love the cardigan:
Cardigans, dresses, and boots are starting to really define this fashion season. I really love the dress color in this outfit. It is perfect for that November-December transitioning period between seasons. I love the cardigan too. It really captures the essence of fall. I really do love the dress though. I personally think it brings together the whole outfit. This outfit gives off a very graceful aura, making you look and feel professional. Again, I really love the color pallet in this outfit. It is overall a very nice outfit for work and contains a dress style that looks great on everyone!

#3-Neutral with a Pop of Color
LOVE THE COAT  "OPI" by seasunsand ❤ liked on Polyvore:
There is not a whole lot to say for this combo, I think the picture really speaks for itself. I do really love the nail polish colors, and I think a lot can be done with that.

#4-Sweet
Work wear... "Untitled #385" by sweetlikecandycane on Polyvore:
This is the perfect work wear. I really like the pants, and normally, I do not wear pants to work or to meetings as a personal style choice. But for this outfit only, I think I might start. This is definitively not typical outfit you will see my create under office attire, but I do really like how it all looks together.

#5-Going into the Office
"Going Into The Office" by strawberrybrownie on Polyvore. Instant love here! The shoes, no; I do well to walk on flat ground lol! Other than that, I'm get to go!:
The same pants make a reappearance! As soon as I created this outfit, I instantly fell in love. For some people who can not handle high heels, no need to worry change them out for cute flat for the same professional effect. I recently injured my foot and am bound to no heels until next weekend(this is gonna be one long week). Other than the fact that I ( and a few of my fans) cannot wear these heels, I love this outfit!

So my working women, what did you think? Did you completely love this post? Let me know in the comments or email nscottcontracting@outlook.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE