Grunge Outfits: Fall 2015

Hey Loves! Today, I wanted to do something a little out of my comfort style(upon request of a dear friend of mine). I know I usually do a boho chic/indie style. But today, I am going to be doing a grunge style. So, my dearest audience, I hope you enjoy this sort of out of place post. Be sure to share this with all of your grunge loving friends! Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any products or musicians I feature in this blog.

#1-BLK Water
A fashion look from May 2013 featuring American Vintage tops, Converse sneakers and Levi's shorts. Browse and shop related looks.:
The grunge style is classified by its rayon shirts, converse shoes, and levi shorts. I think the converse sneakers and Levi's shorts really make this outfit grunge. I think this is a wonderful outfit if you are just starting to try out grunge. Its a perfect place to start.

#2-Arctic Monkeys
Arctic monkeys, created by feathersandroses on Polyvore:
Some other aspects of the grunge look are flannel shirts and frayed shorts. Both of those are incorporated into this style. This outfit is perfect for fans of the Arctic Monkeys.

#3-Black
"Black" by hanaglatison on Polyvore replace dress with one that has thin straps and the sunnies with more Hepburn-esque ones and we got ourselves an outfit!:
For my non-grunge fans, try replacing the dress with one with thin straps and replace the shoes with more boho ones. This jacket is just beautiful. I think it is a unique addition to this outfit. I also love the design of this jewelry.

#4-Broken Heart
"but you can't break a broken heart." by skinx on Polyvore:
I really love the sleeve-less top, the blue blazer, and the short skirts. They are very grunge and perfect for when you are feeling down.

#5-Amazingly Grunge
A fashion look from June 2013 featuring Dr. Martens shoes. Browse and shop related looks.:
I love the crop top, satchel, and sunglasses used in this grunge outfit.

So grunge fans. What did you think? Leave a comment or email me at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE