HIPSTER OUTFITS FOR FALL (2015)

This is my collection of trends before they are trends. My collection features low tops, skinny jeans, and oxford shoes. Enjoy!

#1-Roses are Red
Perfect for September/October...aka spending all of my free time at coffee shops, studying.:
This is perfect for the end of October-right when it is perfect for skirts and jackets. Perfect for a coffee shop date or studying for tests.


#2-Cream
This may be the basic white gel in me, or the fact that I'll be in summer clothes for the next 12 months straight and just miss this, but I love it.:
I love this bag. It is super cute and perfect for holding  pen and paper. This is a cute alternative for when you cant wear skirts. I think the hat and sweater combo really bring this outfit together and give it that hipster look.

#3-Living the Life
Striped cropped t shirt + high waisted denim pants + shiny oxfords + large black leather bag:
I have a lot of predictions for this falls clothing. And if you like being ahead of the trend, then wear this outfit. I predict lots of striped crop tops to be worn at colleges. Im also envisioning some high-waisted pants for high schoolers. The shiny oxfords are perfect for a Halloween party. The leather bag brings the whole outfit together.

#4-Style
Simple and preppy, this is an effortless outfit for a casual day at school:
This outfit has so many great aspects to it; I do not know where to begin. The sweater is super simple and perfect to wear for any casual occasion. The pants help give this outfit a preppy look. The watch makes the outfit look effortless but not easily attainable. I think the casual shoes pull this outfit together.

#5-Smile
 A fashion look from May 2013 featuring blue shirt, Paige Denim and ASOS. Browse and shop related looks.:
This outfit is perfect for a night on the town and features the classic hipster skinny jeans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY