MEDITERRA

Image result for mediterra bars


DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST OPINION


There is a lot to say about these bars. They are most certainly unique. I do love the fact that they have three kinds of bars: Savory, Energy, and Yogurt and Oat. But lets get to the review:

LOOK: These bars had a great packaging. It was sleek and classy. I love the fact that all the savory bars had a strip of green, all the energy bars had a strip of brownish red, and all the yogurt and oat bars had a strip of blue. I also adore the fact that each package had either a fork or a spoon on it.

SMELL: These bars did not actually have a smell. Which, I personally think, is good.

TASTE: I received several different flavors. I received Black Olives and Walnuts, Pistachio and Honey, Apricot and Pistachio, Sundried Tomato and Basil, Orange and Honey, and Cherry and Pistachio. I only liked two of these flavors. I enjoyed the cherry and pistachio and I enjoyed the apricot and pistachio.

HEALTH: The energy bars are extremely healthy! They only contain, at most, 5 ingredients. I love looking for more holistic foods like these. Unfortunately, not all the bars are this healthy.

ALLERGEN WARNING: Sorry to all my fans with allergies. If you are allergic to tree nuts, peanuts, milk, soy, egg, wheat, apricot, or cherry. You may not be able to have one or all of these bars.

SUMMARY: I give these bars a 2.2/5. I am personally just not a fan of them. The taste was not like what my usual energy bars taste like. But that doesnt mean you have to hate them. If you have tried these bars, leave your own review in the comments. And congrats to Karley for winning the free bars! I hope you leave your review Karley

Are you a company looking to launch a new product? Send me an email at nscottcontracting@gmail.com


BACKED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE