Mom Looks Fall 2K15

Hey there all you mommas, this blog post is especially for you. I know all you guys have some sassy, cute, and sophisticated styles. I wanted to combine them all into one style: The mom style. Let me know what you think in the comments or send me some fanmail at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

#1- Modern
Modern Mesh by bluenile on Polyvore featuring Monsoon, Alexander Wang, She + Lo, Blue Nile and modern:
Now I did not include pants in this outfit because I just could not decide between jeans and leggings. So, I am going to let you all decide which outfit you like better. I love this outfit for moms. When you are a mom, you need an outfit that makes you feel glamorous. I love the simple button up shirt. It gives off a modern look. I also love the purse! It shows you know whats in. I chose a black and white pallet for this look.


#2-Geometric
Geometric Jewelry by bluenile on Polyvore featuring Joana Almagro, Madden Girl, Marni and Blue Nile:
This look is perfect for the moms who work and have a bit of 'tude to them!. I love the geometric style, so I decided to include some geometric jewelry in this look! Working moms, what do you think?

#3- Fall ft Fringe
Fall Fringe by bluenile on Polyvore featuring Burberry, Blue Nile, fringe, boho and booties:
Hello Mommies of young children! You guys are always going on "adventures" with your little ones. You guys need an outfit that is both good for chasing around kids and cute. Your job is taking care of your kids, so why not look cute doing it? The jewelry in this outfit is absolutely beautiful. The jewelry in this outfit might be my favorite out of any outfit. The shoes are also very chic, just like all young moms.

#4-Diamonds
 Diamonds Go With Everything by bluenile on Polyvore featuring Whistles, Akira Black Label, Philipp Plein, Blue Nile and Linda Farrow:
You did the thing no one thought you could. You had kids and work from home. Maybe you started your own company, run a blog, or work as a brand ambassador. Maybe you do something completely different. Thats why I picked this outfit for you. The jewelry is classy. Everyone will know how important you are when you walk in with these jewels. The sunglasses are also pretty dapper.

#5-Fall ft Plaid
Fall Plaid by bluenile on Polyvore featuring Paige Denim, Hobbs, Mansur Gavriel, Blue Nile, Fall, gold and plaid:
Okay so maybe the dress was not for you. Maybe the little ones are too wild. That does not mean that you can not enjoy the fall style. I have a less dressy alternative for you. As a mom, you spend a lot of time playing with the kids. This outfit is great for that! The purse is jazzy. Thats my own word for I love this purse, and I wish I owned it. The shoes are also pretty jazzy. I wish I owned a pair like those. I just wish I had this outfit, and I am not even a mom! Side note: I know leggings are new to some moms but just give them a try.


I just began work with:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY