PINK BLUSH MATERNITY REVIEW

Hello Everyone! Its finally fall!! And you know what that means, a new fashion season. I received some complimentary clothes from Pink Blush Maternity. Here are some super cute pics and my review of the products.

#1-CHIFFON DRESS

This dress is super cute!! I got this from the women's section, but they also offer super cute maternity clothes in the maternity section! I love the look of this dress. I cannot count how many compliments I got on it. The maternity dresses are just as cute too so dont worry mommies to be! The packing the clothes came in was great. Everything was packaged neatly and the package arrived on time. I recommend styling this outfit with gold jewelry, brown boots, and a brown purse.

#2-COMFY CARDIGAN 
Okay so this product is not actually called comfy cardigan but it sure is comfy. I love the material of this cute outfit. I would definitely pair this with a maxi dress or a maternity maxi dress. This jacket is honestly so cozy and so fall! I would pair this with silver jewelry and cute maternity clothes.

#3- TRIBAL KNIT
Okay yes this picture really shows off how short I am. But I still rock this cardigan! This product is more wintery, but its never too early to start shopping for winter. It has finally started to get cold where I live. I would pair this with a blanket scarf, leggings, a white long sleeved tea, and black ankle boots. 

Final Summary: I have never loved clothes more than I love this maternity clothing. Even if you are not pregnant, they has a great selection of women's clothing. Their clothes come in a cute pink bag. I have sensitive skin, and their clothes did not give me any problems. I encourage all of my mommies to get a cute maternity dress for themselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY