Preppy Fall Outfits

Hello Lovelies! Today I put together some cute fall outfits. I hope these outfits inspire you to create some cute fashion clothes combos this week. Only 4 days til Friday!

#1-Amor
Dark blue jeans with white and black striped shirt, cream colored trench coat and deep red accessories:
This outfit contains all of this season's newest fashion items: dark blue jeans, white/black striped shirt, cream colored trench coat, and deep red acessories.


#2-Basic
Love love love this vineyard vines hat and shirt with monogrammed water bottle and pearl earrings.:
In some places, it is still hot-even tho its Mid-October! The high today was 80 degrees. I love the Vineyard Vines shirt and hat(disclaimer I am not sponsored by them but I wish I was). Monogrammed things never go out of style. I know pearl earrings are "basic" but I love them.

#3-Comfy
A fashion look from December 2014 featuring H&M sweaters, TNA socks and Paige Denim jeans. Browse and shop related looks.:
This outfit is too fashionable for words.


#4-Cute
"Bye, Winter." by classically-preppy ❤ liked on Polyvore - Because inside I really am a wanna be preppy kid:

Okay I know this outfit isnt exactly fall but I would use this as a transitional piece from fall to winter. Still super great.

#5-Camel
Camel:



I hope you all enjoyed this super cute (and hopefully inspiring) Outfits. See you all tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE