Review: 599 Fashion

Disclaimer: I received products for free in exchange for an honest review. 
I love making fashion blog posts! But what I love more than making posts is reviewing clothing! I received clothes from 599fashion.com. I received 5 articles of clothing for free. The best thing about 599fashion.com is everything is 5.99 or less! 

5.99fashion.com also states, " 599fashion.com 100% SATISFACTION PROMISE: If not completely happy with any of your items, we offer FREE Returns & Exchanges. Please go to the returns info page on our website for more info."

 Lets get to the review:

Look: I love how the clothes look! They are exactly as they are portrayed on the site!

Smell: You know how sometimes you order clothes from online and they come back smelling weird? No need to worry about that with 599fashion.com. 

Returns: I love a clothing site that offers returns/exchanges. It is so important to me, especially since I sometimes has difficulty finding a size that fits me. 

Quality: 5.99fashion.com offers high quality clothing. No question about it. 

Skin Issues: I had no skin issues. These clothes are fine to wear if you have sensitive skin.

Summary: 5/5 based on the above critique.

Do you have a product you want reviewed? Let me know at nscottcontracting@outlook.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE