Review: Chaser Clothing

DISCLAIMER: I received product(s) for free in exchange for this review.

Looks:I love the look of this clothing! Chaser really has the cutest clothes! I totally recommend them for this holiday season.

Price: Everything on this site (chaserbrand.com) is definitely affordable You definitely get your money's worth. 

Packaging: Everything arrived in a box and was vacuum sealed in individual bags. 

Customer Service: This company has great customer service! I reached out to the company about the review through their customer service. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Skin Issues: The clothing is very high quality and does not bother sensitive skin(like mine)

Summary: 5/5! I love this company so much. I will post pictures after my blogging meet up! Highly recommend and makes a perfect gift! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!