Review: Good Earth Beauty: Pumpkin Spice Perfume

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. 

Hello Everyone! Only a few days until Halloween! You all know that means that I am really starting to feel festive, especially with this new pumpkin spice perfume that I am reviewing today. I was extremely interested in this product since the moment I heard about it, and I really enjoyed it. For more info on these products click here to see their website or click here to email them.  On to the review!

Appearance: This perfume has a very simple, yet appealing look to it. It definitely does not look like the other fancy brands, but it looks like it is a healthier alternative to those brands. 

Scent: There is no other way to describe this other than amazing. This scent is not too strong or too weak. Its perfect!

Ingredients: I love the all natural and organic ingredients that are in this product. 

Aesthetic: This product totally goes with all indie/bohemian/hippy aesthetics which is something I love about it. Its basically an accessory.

Skin Issues: I had no skin issues with this product. Perfect to use on sensitive skin.

Summary: I give this product as 4.5/5 based on the above criteria.

Do you have a product that you want reviewed? Email me at nscottcontracting@outlook.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!