REVIEW: ROCKBOARD: RXB SCOOTERS

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED A PRODUCT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS REVIEW. MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT REPRESENT ANYONE ELSE. FOR QUESTIONS ON THIS DISCLOUSURE EMAIL NSCOTTCONTRACTING@OUTLOOK.COM


Hey Everyone! Its never too early to start shopping for the holidays! And today I have an amazing product to recommend.

Rockboard_RBX_red_rockmode
THE ROCKBOARD RBX SCOOTER! I love this scooter. Here is what the company has to say, "Propulsion is achieved with each rock, wasting zero energy and allowing the scooter to reach speeds up to 10mph. The patented Rockboard RBX Scooter is built to handle large adults who are kids at heart!

For ages 8 and up. Requires some assembly, tools and instructions included."

Now lets get to my view

Looks: Now I know the picture is of a red scooter, but I actually received a blue scooter. Blue is my favorite color, so I was actually thrilled to get blue. This scooter comes in black, red, and blue. So pick your favorite.

Unique Features: This product is definitely unique. I have never seen another like it. You do not ever have to put your foot on the ground. It is build with high quality too. You definitely get what you paid for. I also love the fact that it has a kick stand.

Frame: It has a super sturdy frame. So do not worry about it falling apart on your kids or it getting bent out of shape or broken. This is not like the offbrand scooters. 

Wheels: These are the nicest wheels I have ever seen on a scooter. They are about 20mm. This scooter also has a chain on it. Most scooters are not even built like this!

Brakes: This scooter has very good brakes. I should know, I tested them. The handlebars are also adjustable. This is a very safe toy for you or your children. 

Summary: Without a doubt 5/5!

Have a product? Email me at nscottcontracting@outlook.com
Why should you trust my reviews? These guys do:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE