REVIEW: SMELLY TOWEL CLEANER AND SMELLY WASHER CLEANER

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. MY OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT ANY BRAND, COMPANY, PERSON, OR OTHERWISE. MY VIEWS MAY DIFFER FROM YOURS. 


This product is seriously just what I needed, but I will let the review speak for the products. And for those of you who follow me on social media, I know you are anxious but the winner will be announced tomorrow on my Facebook and on my Instagram. Go ahead and give me a follow so you dont miss the winner!

Looks: This products packaging, unfortunately, did not catch my eye. The plain white bottle would not make it stand out from its competitors. I felt that the graphics on the package were not up to par with their competitors. 

Scent: One of the scents is to not be scented, so this is not included in this part of the review. I loved the scent of the scented one! It smelt like pink lemonade drink mix (which I love!!). However, the scent did not last through the wash.

Are they toxic: Yes, please do not eat these products. 

Do you recommended them: I love the washer cleaner!! So I do recommend that. And if you love a mild scent, then this is perfect for you.

How does it effect sensitive skin: It doesn't! If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend this detergent as it will not cause you any issues. 

Overall: I give this product a 3/5 based on the above criteria. Have you tried this product? Leave your review in the comments.

Are you a company looking for someone to review your products. Im your gal. Shoot me a message at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Im backed by these awesome people:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!