REVIEW: STREEKERS

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED PRODUCT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS REVIEW. MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT REPRESENT ANY PERSON, BRAND, OR COMPANY. FOR MORE INFO PLEASE EMAIL NSCOTTCONTRACTING@OUTLOOK.COM

Streekers by color metrics is an innovative way to die your hair. I received both purple and green die(see above picture for green). I have not yet used the green, I am saving it for Halloween, but I did try the purple. Here is my review:

COLOR: The color does show up well; however, it would show up better on hair that was blonde or had blonde highlights. I would not recommend this for brunette or black hair.

SMELL: This product did not product any foul odors. 

APPLICATION: This product was hard to apply. I do not recommend for anyone under the age of 18.

STAINS: This product stains everything it comes into contact when wet! It stains clothes, walls, and other fabrics such as towels. But, the stains are easily removed with water.

SKIN ISSUES: No skin issues with this product.

SUMMARY: Overall, I give this product as 3/5 based on the above criteria. I recommend this product to adults with lighter colored hair/highlights. It is a really cute and creative product. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE