Review: Trusted Health Products: Amazingly Beautiful


DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. My opinions are entirely my own.

Hello Everyone! I know I have not done a review in a while so I decided to do one today! Today I am here to talk About Amazingly Beautiful from Trusted Health Products. Here is a special message that came with my package:

"You are Amazingly Beautiful! You are unique with many special gifts, talents, and abilities, some of which you may not even be aware of yet. We want you to know that you were made perfectly in the eyes of God and that He has a special place and purpose for your life. Just remember that every morning when you get up and apply these natural botanical oils to your skin, and every night before you go to bed, that you are amazingly beautiful"

Now lets get to the review:

Packaging:I love the package of this! I thought it was so cool that it had my name on it!! It makes the product so much more personal and unique.

Scent: This product has a nice, light, orange scent to it. I actually got a lot of compliments from my family telling me that I smelled really nice. This scent is almost soothing. It is really quite perfect to wear right before bed.

Application: The application process is easier than you think. I used 2 drops in the morning and 2 at night. I gently spread it on my face and neck. After about 5 minutes, I noticed that there was some excess so I simply blotted that off. It is a very simple and easy process.

Detox: I used to use a lot of name brand products, but I have more recently been trying to find healthier alternatives to what I used. When I used to use commercial skin products, my skin was pretty clogged up. It was really nice to find a product that was healthier.

Skin: This product felt great on my skin. However, it gave me acne. The company states that this is a normal reaction. I was disheartened by the fact that such a cool product gave me acne.

Summary: I give this product a 4/5 because of the above reasons. Many people experience noticeable changes in their skin, besides blemishes. My skin did appear healthier and the blemishes have started to go away. Amazingly Beautiful can take the place of any commercial product that is clogging up your skin. For more info on Amazingly Beautiful click here.

Do you want your product reviewed? Send me an email at nscottcontracting@outlook.com

Backed By:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY