FALL FASHION

Hey Everyone! Today has been a super exciting day! And I want to finish it off with a fashion post! I hope you all enjoy! This post features white shirts, long-sleeved shirts, safari shirts, and boot-cut jeans!

#1-A Walk in the Fall Woods
"A Walk in the Fall Woods" by roniylea on Polyvore psst I have the frye boots pictured and ♥ them - Jessica:
I have the boots pictured, and I absolutely love them!


#2-Fall Swallow Dress
swap jean jacket for cardigan  "Fall Swallow Dress" by vintagesparkles78 ❤ liked on Polyvore:
For a more professional look, you can swap the jean jacket with a cardigan. I really want this dress. It is so cute. The jean jacket looks so good with it. The jewelry is a nice touch too. The dress, like I said, is awesome. I love boots, and these boots are great. The bag is also very nice. All-in-all a very nice outfit.


#3-OOTD
"OOTD" by classically-preppy ❤ liked on Polyvore:
This is a classic example of a cute and preppy outfit!I love it! I also love the jacket with the striped shirt.

#4-Casual Work Outfit
Simple Style for a Gorgeous Look : 31 Casual Work Outfits Polyvore Ideas - Be Modish - Be Modish:
This is a simple yet gorgeous style that is perfect for work! This modest outfit is perfect for casual Friday! This outfit also happens to have a few of my favorite colors!


#5-On Wednesdays, We Wear Red
"On Wednesdays We Wear Red" by qtpiekelso on Polyvore:
I love this outfit!




By Nicole Scott on November 16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE