Fall Fashion:Casual and Comfy

I am back in business! After a short vacation, I am back to posting! I loved seeing a lot of you guys at my little meet up! I hope you all enjoy this fashion post!

#1-Cozy
Casual and Cozy Fall Outfits Polyvore Combination 2014 - Be Modish - Be Modish:
The skinny jeans are great! I fell in love with dark skinny jeans last month! The flowy shirt is very nice and something I definitely love. The tall boots are absolutely gorgeous and absolutely in fashion for this fall. I love all of this outfit.

#2-Fashion Worship
Fashion Worship | Women apparel from fashion designers and fashion design schools:
I love women's apparel for a number of reasons. One of those reasons is that there are so many unique styles that are all simultaneously "in" so to speak. I love everything about this outfit. However, like all outfits, some of you guys dont have all of these products. You can create a similar look by replacing the frayed jeans with jeans with no rips or tears. I think the jewelry is really nice in this outfit. The shirt is super cute and perfect for layering. .The bag is excellent and in style. I love these boots and this entire outfit.

#3-Everyday Outfit
like everything in pic but id really love the sweat shirt..ok and maybe the purse lol:
I like everything in this specifically the sweatshirt and the bag. The jeans are super awesome and perfect for fall. The undershirt is nice. I really like how good the sweatshirt goes with this outfit and how it really helps give it an aura of uniqueness. Like I said before, the bag and shoes are nicely in style.

#4-Fashionable
28 Trendy Polyvore Outfits Fall/Winter I can wear red if I put a scarf around my neck!:
This is definitely a trendy outfit. I really like the look of the red with the scarf. The jewelry is oh-so-cute and perfect for Thanksgiving. The scarf and red shirt really look nice together, but the cardigan and jeans really make this outfit go from good to great! The bag is super cool looking and almost matches the red in the shirt exactly. The shoes are very nice as well.

#5-Cute
Casual and Cozy Fall Outfits Polyvore Combination 2014 - Be Modish - Be Modish:
This is an awesome outfit! I love the jeans. I would consider adding sunglasses for a similar look. The earrings are stunning. The sweater is nice and perfect to wear for family photos. I like the fancy tank top. The bag is super classy, and the shoes are definitely a plus. I love off the shoulder tops, and I love this outfit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY