REVIEW: Annmarie Skincare

DISCLAIMER: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review


Ease your mind with Annmarie Skincare. They are happy to help you find a product that works for you. I encourage all of you to contact Annmarie Skincare at annmariegianni.com/contact if you decide you want to try these product just like I did! A lot of you guys know that ingrediants matter to me. If you want to know what is in your product by Annmarie Skincare, go to annmariegianni.com/discover. On to the Review!

LOOK: I loved the look of these products! They were so cute and stylish!

SCENT: I received the sample kit. That kit is perfect for people who have no idea what to get(I will post a link in the summary). It requires you to mix powder with oil to create a foundation like product. I loved the smell of the herbal oil that was provided! It was a definite plus.

USE: The act of mixing the oil and powder together can be a bit difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, its super easy! 

COUPONS: Your journey with Annmarie Skincare can begin today. The sample kit is a great place to start. Its natural, organic, and made just for people like you and me. Every sample kit comes with a $10 off code to go to your next purchase that includes a full-sized product!

SKIN: You would think that putting oil on my skin would cause acne, but it actually doesnt! Which is amazing!!

SUMMARY: 4.5/5! I was fortunate enough to get to try the Restore Sample Kit and the Makeup Sample Kit. I encourage you guys to go try those too! Check out the links below! If you end up trying these products, why dont you leave your review in the comments below!?



By: Nicole Scott-November 16,2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY