Review: Enjoying Tea

Essence Black Teapot Set with Bamboo Tray


Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Up Above, you can see an amazing picture of what I got to try from Enjoying Tea. Unfortunately you do not get to see pictures of the teas I go.  Lets get to the review:

LOOK: I love the look of Enjoying Tea's products. The bamboo tray and cups are so cute. But the tea kettle is what is truly beautiful. It is so amazingly amazing. The packaging of the tea is also very hip and cute! The cup I got for diffusing tea is plain white with the company logo. I really enjoy the minimalist look of it. 

SMELL: The Tea smells awesome, simply put. The scent is enticing.

TASTE: This tea is high quality! I have never tasted better tea than what Enjoying Tea provides.

PROCESS: Making the tea is super easy when you use one of Enjoying Tea's cups. Simply add leaves, water, and wait for the tea to diffuse. Takes about 5 minutes!

WEBSITE: Enjoying Tea's Website is super easy to maneuver so you will definitely be able to find what you are looking for.

SUMMARY: 5/5! I love Enjoying Tea and recommend it to everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY