Review: Skinny Tie Madness

skinny-ties.jpg
DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED PRODUCT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW


Hey Everyone! Today I am here to review what I think of Skinny Tie Madness, a hip tie company that sells awesome skinny ties. Let's get to that review!

LOOK: Now the tie I received is not red, it is actually striped blue. I really enjoyed the look of the tie.

FIANCEE'S REVIEW: I, personally, do not wear ties, but my fiancee does. So I asked him how he would rate the tie based on all factors and he said a 4/5! What an awesome rating!


MY REVIEW: Most of their items have a matte finish. Their ties are 58inches long and 2 inches wide. They also have adjustable neck straps. 

Definitely give these ties a try and leave your review in the comments below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!