REVIEW:ACURE

Click for Options




Disclaimer: I received products for free in exchange for an honest review.


Hello Everyone! So today, I am here to review some unscented body lotion that I received from Acure! Here is a little bit about the company that was printed in their product booklet, "...


ACURE is a family owned and operated company founded on sustainable principles to provide the highest quality natural and certifies organic personal care. Our products are created with great care and are a reflection of our values. Each of our products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives, and artificial colors. We travel the globe to find the most potent certified oragnic ingredients that meet our high standards of efficacy and purity. We thank you for sharing in our mission to have a positive impact on the world we live in...."

I love that their products are 100% natural, organic, contain no petrochemicals, no sulfate, no parabens, are cruelty free, contain no  synthetic fragrances, no gluten, and no mineral oil! This is a great product for people who want healthy skin without the nasty toxins. Lets get to the review:

LOOK: I loved the look of this product! It had such a clean, sleek look to it. I loved the fact that it had a small little design on it!

SCENT: I actually received an unscented product to review. 

WHATS IN IT: In case you didnt understand all my big science-y words, here is another way to put it; Acure products are made with plant-based and food-base ingredients. 

HEALTH: This product is definitely as healthy as it says it is. Remember, you dont have to sacrifice your health to look and feel beautiful.

SKIN: This product works amazingly! It left my skin feeling fresh. The product was not greasy at all. In the fall and winter, my skin gets super dry, like grossly dry. Finding a skin product that actually works for me is hard. Thats why I am so thrilled to say that this product really did moisturize my skin!

SUMMARY: 5/5! I love so much about this company and the product that I review that I dont even know where to start. First off, the company is all about the planet. They use green packaging, recycled materials, their products are biodegradable, every body lotion sold plants a tree for Trees for the Future, and for every hair care unit sold, ten cents from the sale goes to water.org. They also sponsor other organizations like Her, Turning Green, and 5GYRES. They are organic and cruelty free! I love that about them! They use amazing, natural products that are actually good for your skin. Another thing I love about the company and their products in general is their Curoxidant(TM) blend! This blend contains a mixture of antioxidants. Antioxidants are crucial for your body(that includes your skin), and they only become more important as you age. I have compiled a list of products from each of their lines that I want you to try for yourself!

 SKIN CARE:
*Facial Cleansing Gel(Superfruit)
*Cleansing Towelettes (Coconut)

 OILS:
*Argan Oil
*Aromatherapeutic Argan Oil (Citrus Ginger)

BODY WASH:
*Ultra-Hydrating Body Wash(Coconut+Pumpkin)

BODY LOTION:
*Ultra-Hydrating Body Lotion- This is the product I reviewed( Cocoa Butter+CoQ10-Fragrance Free)

BATH AND BODY:
*Argan Oil Castile Soap(Peppermint)
*Marula+Argan Dry Oil Body Spray(Citrus Ginger)

SUNSCREEN:
*Sun Scree(SPF30)

LIP CARE:
*Shmexy(Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI)
*Birthday Suit(Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI)

HAIR CARE:
*Repairing(Moroccan Argan Oil+Argan Stem Cell)
*Root + Hair Deep Repair( Argan Stem Cell +Mint)

PRODUCTS FOR BABY:
*Yummy Baby 4-in-1- bubble bath, shampoo, baby wash, and soap.(Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI)
*Baby Buns-Diaper Balm( Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI)


I hope you all enjoyed this review!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE