REVIEW:SNORG TEES



Hello Everyone! I am finally back from my blogger convention and my week long vacation.

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

I love received this hoodie from Snorg Tees. It is a black, unisex, and size medium. Here is the review:

Look: I love the look that all snorg tees and hoodies have. They are unique, creative, and funny. I highly recommend.

Packaging: From what I know, you can only order snorg tees online. Which is why packaging is super important. However, Snorg Tees does and amazing job of including a packaging slip and the product is nicely wrapped.

Quality: Snorg Tees clothing is made of high quality material. I did wash my hoodie and let it air dry. I would recommend this for most articles of clothing.

Price: Snorg Tees offers a great price for their items. Shirts are only 20 dollars!

Gift Ideas: Snorg Tees offer a variety of products which is why they will definitely be making my holiday gift guide!

Summary: 5/5! I love snorg tees! Definitely give them a try. There is a new shirt design almost every week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!