REVIEW:SOCKWELL



Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Hello Everyone! Today I am here to give my review of Sockwell Compression Socks. For those of you who do not know what compression socks do, I will be glad to explain. Compression Socks promote healthy circulation and soothe tired and achy feet. Compression Socks can also be helpful in preventing blot clots, varicose veins, and deep vain thrombosis. Compression Socks are perfect to wear while you travel to help keep blood moving. Lets get to the review:

LOOK: I was lucky enough to receive three(3) pairs of socks, each had a very unique designs. I have included pictures below for you to see the kind of awesome designs that Sockwell provides! My favorite design was definitely the W's circulator in black. Please click on the links herehere, and here to view pictures of the socks I received!

WHAT ABOUT DIABETICS: The Graduated Compression sock is perfect for people who arent diabetic. But if you are diabetic, do not wear regular compression socks. Luckily Sockwell offers a diabetic-friendly relaxed fit sock! Unfortunately for all of my diabetic fans, I am only reviewing the regular compression sock, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt give their relaxed fit sock a try! 

LEVELS OF COMPRESSION: Sockwell offers two different levels of compression. 

BENEFITS: Compression socks have tons of benefits, but here are the top three(3). 1-Prevents Swelling by keeping blood from pooling in the feet. 2-Increases circulation and minimizes varicose veins. 3-Prevents fatigue by stabilizing the muscle. All of there are great reasons to try out come compression socks.

HOW DO THEY FEEL: You would think that compression socks would make your legs go numb or turn blue. Dont worry, that wont happen with Sockwell's socks. They are actually comfortable and make your feet feel better as you wear them.

SUMMARY:5/5! But some of you might be asking, how do I know if I need compression socks? Here are six ways you can tell if you need some Sockwell socks!
1-If your jobs requires prolonged sitting or standing
2-If you are going to be flying/traveling
3-If you want to recover quickly after exercise
4-If you have minor to moderate swelling in the feet and ankles
5-If you have minor to moderate varicose veins. 
6-If you want relief from plantar fisciitis.

Personally, I wear compression socks for reason #3! Why do you wear compression socks? Let me know in the comments or shoot me an email! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE