REVIEW: APLIIQ



DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Hello Everyone! Today I am here to talk to you about one of my favorite things ever: Clothing! But whats even better than clothing? Clothing that you can customize yourself! With apliiq you can do that. Lets get to the review:

LOOK: The clothing itself looked great when I received it. I designed my own custom made t-shirt with a pocket that looked absolutely amazing. 

CUSTOMIZATION: The actual customization process is very easy. The step-by-step instructions are easy to understand. The website is crafted to where it is easy to understand. 

OPTIONS: The site has a lot of options for you to chose from, so you will definitely be able to find your own unique style. 

SIZES: Another great aspect about the company is they offer both men and women's cuts as well as a plethora of sizes. It is super easy to find the size that will best fit you.

IRRITATION: The shirt is super soft, so no need to worry about it bothering you throughout the day!

SUMMARY: 5/5! You can get your very own fashionable pocket tee from Apliiq with your own custom design ! After you get your pocket tee, why not post a pic of it on my facebook fan page which you can find here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!