REVIEW: CHOPSAVER

DISCLAIMER: I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

Do you have isotretinoin or cheilitis? Or maybe you just get chapped lips? Either way ChopSaver lip care can help you! This is one of the best lip products I have come across. ChopSaver uses all natural ingredients. ChopSaver was originally developed to help musicians deal with the range of lip conditions that brass and woodwind played endure. ChopSaver is also made with SPF 15. Another great aspect of ChopSaver is that it contains no petroleum, gluten, or lanolin, so people with allergies can enjoy the effects of ChopSaver! Lets get to the basics!

LOOK: The picture included at the beginning of this post is the picture of the product I received. I really like the orange label because I have never seen an orange label on lip balm before. It really caught my eye when I first saw it. Another thing I really love about the look of this lip balm is how "Goslings" is written in cursive. It is definitely a throwback to when ChopSaver was originally created and gives it a vintage-y feel. You cannot see it in the picture, but on the back of the tube, you can see all of the ingredients. 

SCENT: The scent is sort of hard for me too place, but dont worry. It smells good. To me, it has a citrus scent. As long time fans of me may know, I love citrus, so this was definitely a huge plus for me. The smell can really make it differences when it comes to lip products.

QUALITY: It is important to find a lip product that works. I can say that this product really helped me with my chapped lips (I do not have any of the aforementioned medical conditions). This product felt like it started to work instantly. I did spend a bit of time outside and used this product, and I felt confident that my skin was protected from the sun. This product is also the perfect size to fit into purses and backpacks, so it can travel with you.

SPF AND INGREDIENTS: Im always looking for products that protect against the sun's harmful ways. Like I have mentioned before, ChopSaver has SPF 15. Like all products, ChopSaver has both active and inactive ingredients. Unlike most products, ChopSaver is certified organic, contains no animal fats, and is gluten free. I love products with all natural ingredients. They are much healthier for you. 

FEEL: Finally, I wanna talk about how the product feels. It is not goopy or sticky like some lip balms. It rolls on nicely and feels good. It did not burn my chapped lips like some products I have previously tried. All in all, this product felt great to wear. 

SUMMARY: 5/5! I love being able to give products 4's and 5's because that means they work! I was looking for relief for my chapped lips. ChopSaver was my solution. ChopSaver is effective. ChopSaver was created by Dan Gosling, a professional trumpet player. He focused on what musicians needed: a product that helped lips stay healthy. ChopSaver soothes and moisturizes dry lips. ChopSaver offers two kinds of lipbalm: All Natural or With SPF 15. To order or get more information click here to go to their website!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE