REVIEW: JOELLE'S EMPORIUM

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED PRODUCT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

Hello Everyone! I am so excited today to talk about a pillow I got from Joelle's Emporium. 

LOOK: This pillow is gorgeous(see below photo). The photo was actually taken and then put on the pillowcase! Thats the coolest thing to me. I am using this pillow as a part of my holiday decor.

IS IT COMFY?: This is a super comfy pillow. It is fluffy and amazing! 

ZIPPER: The pillowcase does have a zipper on it for you to fill with more stuffing of your own if needed.

DELIVERY: This product arrived packaged nicely. I know how important this is to a lot of you guy.

FEEL: This pillow is very soft. It is amazing to lie down on for a short nap or a good night's rest.

SUMMARY: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!