REVIEW: JOHNNY LOVES JUNE

Marrakesh Bracelet



DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW
Hello Everyone! I am back from a much needed Thanksgiving break. I am so excited to be talking about Johnny Loves June! I was so excited to receive this Marrakesh Bracelet. Lets get to the review:

LOOK-This product is designed beautifully. I received so many compliments on it.

QUALITY: This product is made with high quality. I am so impressed that it is able to look so beautiful and be durable as well.

WHAT TO WEAR: I wore this beautiful bracelet with a white shirt. I do highly recommended wearing this with a neutral color in order to accent the colors of the bracelet.

COMPLIMENTS: Now I know this should not be a category, but in this case, Im willing to bend the rules a bit. Everyone I know loved this bracelet. Which is why you have to give this a try to wear at your next big event!

IRRITATION?: You know how some bracelets seem to just make your skin feel all itchy? Well dont worry about it with this high quality bracelet. This piece of jewelry is both cute and comfortable.

SUMMARY: 5/5!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!