REVIEW: LISA HOFFMAN

DISCLAIMER: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break! Today I am here to talk about Lisa Hoffman. I received three bottles of perfume that I have enjoyed and would love to talk! Lets get to the review!

LOOK: These bottles have such a classy and elegant look to them. They are made with glass and have silver caps. One bottle had an imprint of a silver flower on it. It was astonishingly beautiful! 

SMELL: The perfumes had a light scent to them. Perfect to wear to a New Year's Party!

PACKAGING: Each perfume comes in its own box with information about the perfume as well as warnings and other info. I love how each box I received had its own color to match the scent. 

TRAVEL: The perfumes are slim. They would definitely be able to fit in a purse. No need to worry about the perfume leaking because each bottle has its own cap.

SKIN: This perfume did not irritate my skin!

SUMMARY: 5/5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE