REVIEW: MARY KAY



DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

Hello Everyone! So today, I am going to write about Mary Kay products, specifically the perfume I received from Mary Kay. I am so glad that I get to talk about a Mary Kay product that I havent tried before. As many of you know, I already wear Mary Kay foundation and mascara, so getting to try the perfume was amazing, I definitely enjoyed trying this product. Lets get to the review:

LOOK: I love the look of the perfume. It had a super cute yellow topper with a clear bottle. Adorable!

SCENT: I have never in my life received so many compliments about my perfume. This perfume smelled amazing! My sister loved the scent so much that she went out and got a bottle of her own!

QUALITY: I did only receive a sample size of the product, but I can already tell it is made with high quality ingredients.

HOW LONG DID THE SCENT LAST: This was about average when it comes to how long it lasted.

SKIN REACTIONS: As many of you know I have very sensitive skin, but there were no skin reactions with this!

SUMMARY: 4.5/5. I want to say a special thank you to Tara Philipp who provided me with the sample of perfume and of some other Mary Kay products. I encourage all of you who are interested in getting Mary Kay to email her here or to visit her site here,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE