REVIEW: NATURE BOUND

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW


LOOKS: I love the look of this candle holder! It is super cute and looks great in bathrooms as a decoration and a candle. I love how this fits exactly with my boho aesthetic.

SMELL: The candle itself has a nice subtle smell.

NATURAL: I read up about the candle holder I received. The candle holder was made from real wood(with an included insert to make sure the candle holder doesnt catch fire). They were made of wood to keep from wasting perfectly good trees that had fallen down or were going to start rotting. I love how they used trees for an awesome purpose.

SIZE: The picture makes the candle holder look bigger than it actually is. The candle holder is about medium size. Its actually the perfect size in my opinion.

COMPLIMENTS: I know this shouldnt be a category, but every guest I have had over has fallen in love with this product.

SUMMARY: 5/5. This product is perfect for a last minute Christmas gift. For people who are interested in Nature Bound products, I have included links below for ways to contact Nature Bound with questions!

Email: click here
Online Store: click here
Facebook: click here
Instagram: @naturebound

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY