REVIEW:ZIMS

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Everyone knows what the dry, cold winter air can do to your hands. They can get dry and cracked. Zim's Max Crack Creme can fix this problem. Zim's was founded over 60 years ago to help cement workers treat their dry and cracked skin. Zim's uses an herbal formula that softens and moisturizes dry and cracked skin on hands, feet, and elbows. Some of the natural ingrediants used are arnica and aloe vera. Just rub a small amount on your skin a few times a day. You can get Zim's products for less than 10 dollars here. Lets get to the basics of this product:

LOOK: I love the eye-catching design that this product has. The bold words make it easy to read. I love the flowers that is seen right under the words and at the very bottom of the bottle. The combination of nature and science shown really caught my eye as a unique design that I had never seen before. On the back of the bottle(not shown in this review), you can see directions and ingredients. 

SCENT: This product definitely has a good smell to it. It smells herbal and natural which I like in a product. The scent is pretty strong at first, but, like I stated before, I do really like the scent. The smell definitely had a soothing effect on me. This is a great product to use for children who have dry skin and trouble sleeping.

PRICE: I love the price of this. Zim's offers a variety of products ranging from $6.99-$9.99. This particular product is $9.99. You really get a lot of product. Your money will not be wasted. The amount given in the bottle will probably last me 3 more months when I use it daily. 

QUALITY: This product really works! I have extremely cracked hands in the winter. It is so bad that I thought there wasnt a solution. Then I found Zim's. After using Zim's for about a month, my hands are crack free and super smooth. After struggling with dry hands, I finally have my solution.

FEEL: Some lotions and cremes burn dry, cracked skin. Luckily, Zim's doesnt burn your skin. I believe that dry skin has been though enough pain, it doesnt need to be burnt by lotions and cremes. Thats another reason why I love Zim's. It feels great on my skin.

SUMMARY: 5/5! I definitely recommend this product! Zim's is based in Ohio, USA. Zim's offers a line of natural products. Zim's offers products for pain relief, skin care, lip car, elder care, and first aid. Zim's can be found in almost every major retailer in North America so be sure to check your local stores to see if they offer Zim's. Zim's formula can soften even the driest skin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE