WINTER FASHION: CASUAL COMFORT

Hello Everyone! I am so not crazy about this warm winter weather! I didnt even wear a jacket today, and its December. Lets get to some cute outfits that are perfect for winter, no matter how cold(or warm!) it may be. This outfits are casual and comfy.

#1-Annie
"Annie" by socialintrovert on Polyvore:
Yes, the shorts are necessary. It was 67 degrees today! This outfit is based off a good friend of mine named Annie. She shares my sense of style and is awesome. Shout out to her!

#2-Golden Hue
"Golden Hue" by shuchiu on Polyvore:
Who says that working women cant have good style?


#3-Concert Day
"concert day" by claripadula ❤ liked on Polyvore:
It does not even feel like winter. This weather is unbelievable. Thats why I had to include a cute fall-y outfit with a winter feel. I love the shirt, even if it is definitely not winter appropriate(for most winters anyways). But for those of you who are actually having a cold December, I would definitely pair this outfit with a cute boho crochet cardigan. I love this whole outfit!

#4-Bohemian Chic
Bohemian Chic Winter Outfits and Boho Style Ideas (14):
Finally, a winter outfit designed for cold weather! I love this bohemian chic winter style. As many of you know, I love the boho style.

#5-Wrap It Up
Wrap it up! by vv0lf on Polyvore featuring moda, H&M, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Steve Madden, J.Crew, Dooney & Bourke, The Body Shop, Laura Mercier, Coach and Le Labo:
I think this outfit speaks for itself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY