WINTER FASHION: ELEGENT COMBINATIONS

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had an amazing holiday break! I was super excited to get a chance to spend time with family and friends and read all my fan mail from you guys! While I was at a Christmas party, I was inspired to create some elegant combinations that are perfect for a New Year's Party! Enjoy!

#1-Winter
Winter outfits - chic outfits - work outfits - classy outfits Polyvore Combinations I LOVE THIS !!!!:
This chic and classy outfit is perfect for both parties and for a day at the office. I honestly love this outfit. The shoes and accessories also give off an lovely, subtle, elegant vibe. The burgundy shirt really brings the outfit together.

#2-Cashmere Tunic
"Cashmere Tunic" by in-my-closet on Polyvore♥✤:
This is another perfect look to wear to a fancy New Year's party!

#3-Classy
Classy:
I named this outfit classy because thats what it is; classy. I love the black and white color palette; it is absolutely perfect for winter!

#4-Dress Up
Classy:
Another beautiful classy outfit with a burgundy shade.

#5-Formal
#veredus:
I love this outfit. It is, by far, my favorite outfit on the page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE