WINTER FASHION: SKIRTS

Hello Everyone! Today it was 60 degrees! Can you all believe that! It is December, and it was super warm. Thats why this blog post will feature two  cute skirts that you can wear on warm winter days, like today.

#1-Cafe Date
"Cafe Date" by vv0lf ❤ liked on Polyvore:
I love this black dress!

#2-Office
love the belt on this dress. This color dress would look awesome on me and the jacket is great too:
I love the belt on this skirt. This color looks amazing on everybody, and the jacket really brings the outfit together.

#3-Winter
Chic Winter Outfit Idea for Young Women via ...:
This is a chic winter outfit for women of all ages!

#4-Games
"foolish games are tearing me apart" by taytay-268 on Polyvore:
This outfit speaks for itself.

#5-TBT To Fall
I love all of these looks. 16 Must See Fall Polyvore Combinations:
I love this look! The jeans are amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!