Winter Fashion: Traveling

Thats right! Its finally time to break out the winter collection!! I love winter, a lot, but its probably the hardest season to dress for. Mostly because its hard to be warm and look cute at the same time. But have no fear, I am here to help all of you pick out a super cute outfit to wear! Lots of people travel in the winter: for Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, or anything else. Its important to look styling. Take a look at some of my outfits designed perfectly for traveling.

#1-Winter
The bag, poncho sweater thing, and the shoes. everything else no thanks. Sweater $59, shirt$110, pants $305, shoes $164, bag $63.:
Some necessities for this winter are the bag, sweater, and shoes. I think the sweater is amazing and gives off the "girl next door" vibe. The shirt is super cute!!

#2-Love of Mine
love of mine, please don't die:
This outfit speaks for itself.

#3-Boho
"Boho in the Boondocks" by qtpiekelso on Polyvore" I really love the sweater here. I don't think I'd wear cowgirl boots tho.:
I really love the sweater here. For those who dont like cowboy boots, they are easily interchangeable with some combat boots. As many of you know, I love the boho(bohemian) style. This is by far my favorite outfit in this post.

#4-Crop Top and Maxi Skirt
Clothes Casual Outift for  teens  movies  girls  women . summer  fall  spring  winter  outfit ideas  dates  parties Polyvore :) Catalina Christiano #summerfashion:
Its not winter for everybody! This is definitely a casual outfit for those who live in a place where December is hot! I love the top, and the skirt is charming.

#5-Pocket Front Skirt
"Pocket Front Skirt" by cynthia335 on Polyvore:
Again, another outfit that speaks for itself.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!